CAL STATE KARTING SERIES Presents"THE PRD CHALLENGE"
Article By: RLV Racing Products
The Cal State Karting Championship Series will host the PRD Challenge sponsored by RLV/PRD-USA. The challenge will take place June 5, 2011, during Round 4 of the Cal State Karting Series at Willow Springs Kart Track.
The following classes will be competing in the PRD Challenge:
Senior PRD TAG Controlled
Junior II PRD TAG Controlled
Junior I PRD TAG Controlled
PRD CHALLENGE FORMULA:
1. Two (2) PRD Class “Defenders” selected from participants in the PRD TAG Controlled classes of Round 2 and Round 3 of the Cal State Karting Series. The balance of the competitors will be the “Challengers”.
2. A minimum of 10 drivers must be entered in each of the PRD TAG Controlled classes to be eligible to participate in the PRD Challenge.
3. A single cash award for each PRD TAG Controlled class will be sponsored by RLV/PRD-USA.
4. To collect the award, any “Challenger(s)” must finish in front of both “Defenders” and pass post race tech. In the event more than one Challenger finishes in front of both “Defenders” and pass post race tech the first five “Challengers” will divide the award equally.
5. If no “Challenger” wins the race the funds will be awarded to the “Defender” winning the race and passing post race tech.
PRD Class “Defenders” Total Award
Senior PRD TAG Controlled: $1,000.00
Junior II PRD TAG Controlled: $1,000.00
Junior I PRD TAG Controlled: $1,000.00
For more information:
RLV Tuned Exhaust and Racing Products
2363-A THOMPSON WAY SANTA MARIA CA 93455
805 925-5461 FAX 805 922-3321